Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Planting Bug...............

I have had the bug...........yes the bug, that is the planting one. I have been in high gear trying to get my plants in and I have to say I am half way there. This year I shopped around to get deals as things have gotten to be so expense and I have to say I got some great deals and did not have to travel any great distance. My best buys was at Lowe's. This is the first year we have had this store as it just opened approximately 6 months ago and I am just loving the garden section. My snow ball trees are just beautiful this year as well and I was really worried after the winter we had. I have got to get some weeding done in my perennial garden in front of deck but that is just totally awesome, my day lilies are huge and my rose bushes are coming up nice and straight and all so nice................I just love nature and watching things grow it is so inspiring and it makes me feel good inside.
Now I am in search of some sort of a perennial I can put in my whiskey barrels down by the lake for sun/shade and that the deer and the wild turkey's will not bother.........so this will be another challenge for me.

No comments: