Wednesday, June 4, 2008

A New Challenge


I have entered into a June Challenge at Scrap Shanty and this one will run for the entire month. I was very happy to enter as it keeps me scrapping some during the summer. Summer I seem to slow down with my scarping as there is always so much to do outside with the flower gardens and my whiskey barrels that I plant and of course I like very much to mow my own lawn. Will getting back to the challenge, we had to partner up with another person, so I was very fortunate to partner with Trini (historymom) from Ohio. I love meaning new people. The first challenge was to do a scrap lift of one of Trini's layouts and I picked her Memorial Day layout "We Remember" and this is what I came up with. This is my girlfriends son Aiden and these pictures were taken on one of there vacations. Wanda always sends me his pictures to keep me updated on how much he has grown and just how much of a handsome little guy he is becoming. She tells me he loves to be outside and pretty much enjoys all weather.

1 comment:

Trini said...

I am thrilled we are participating in the scrap challenge together. Great job on the page!