Thursday, June 12, 2008

Another Challenge!


Boy, you could take this title in more ways than one in my case these days, but in any case it's a challenge on the forum with Scrap Shanty. I do have to admit this was really a challenge for me trying to come up with a paper to being with the letter (R). Will first of all I should start out by telling you part 2 of the challenge was a spelling of your team partners name and my partners name is Trini so I thought (R) Reminisce patterned paper. Will there really is not allot to pick from in this line or if there is, not allot in Maine and than came another challenge for me, two (I's) will one was okay but the second one ..............what am I going to do? will I came up with index tab, that worked out; than came the (N) what starts with an (N) in scarpbooking that I can use? I even pm'ed Trini to get her advise and than I got advise from another scraping friend at a store I know and with my own thoughts, guess what? we all came up with the same thing. "Note" So I put a little (note) on side of the picture as if it came from Grandma. So anyway this is what I came up with. I have to say as long as I have been scrapbooking this is the second layout I can honesty say that I really just don't care for. I do not care for this line of paper at all and not for the fact of starting with the letter (R) it's the line. Well it's behind me now and hopefully I will move on but time will tell it always does, but it's all in a challenge.

1 comment:

Brook said...

I really have been enjoying your lay outs from the challenges! You have done a great job!