Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Keeping Up

Will I am not doing very well in keep up with my blog, already I am falling behind.
I have had a lot of things going on here at home, new water filter installed, so that created allot of extra laundry for me to have to redo with rust remover and some loads I had to do twice, but anyway I am finally seeing the end of that, I believe tomorrow will finish that up. I have not finished my scrapbook projects for this week yet but I am in hopes to work on them some tomorrow if not Wednesday. I have to go with Paul tomorrow afternoon to Auburn on business. I have to get my fish tank cleaned sometime this week, now that we have the new filter installed, that will be a great project out of the way believe me. Chester has been doing great, I have to get his ears cleaned in the morning before we leave to go with Paul because they stink awful. I don't know what it is about bassetthounds but there ears you could clean every 2 days, honestly. Today I received the new Quoddy Tides and there was a picture in there of my mother and step-father of when they got married 44 years ago, imagine it, isn't that awesome. 1962 was when they got married, it was a very nice write up of them and a nice picture. I am going to cut it out and scrap it. As I was reading the Tides I came across an older article's of Lubec that I remember as a young girl growing up and I want to keep that as well so I can scrap it. When I read these it makes me think of how Lubec use to be and how it is today. It was such a busy little town, very active and now it is kind of sol em. Lubec is a very beautiful place, especially in the summer time. I enjoy going home to visit in the summer because I like going to the ocean, just can not get enough of that ocean air. Well I have gone on enough about my readings of the Quoddy Tides for tonight I must go off to bed it's getting very late and Chester is out for his finally walk about the yard.

No comments: