Saturday, February 17, 2007

Sun Day on the Lake

Well the sun is out and it has warmed up a little. We had a big snow storm Valentine's Day and we got around 18 inches or more of snow; what a day. I did manage to get some scrap booking done but not as much as I wanted to do. I finally finished up my layout of generations last night, all I had left to do is put on the journaling and the last few flowers. I started a new layout for this week and I think tomorrow I will finish that up, at least I hope. I have allot to do next week plus house work as well. I still have my layout for the month to do before the 28th. My saying "if there is a will there is a way" it will all come together. I really wish I had a place to set all my things up so I would not spend so much time sitting up and taking down. Today we have to go to a birthday gather for a gentleman that Paul knows very well, so I have to give him a hair cut and than iron our clothes. I am going to give Teri a call and see if Chester can stay with her while we go. I have got to learn how to post some of my work on my site because I know my sister's would love to read my blog and look at my pictures. Well I must close my post for now and get hubby's hair cut, get that out of the way and get busy.

No comments: