Monday, February 5, 2007

Canvas Complete

Well I finally finished my piece of canvas today for the Survivor Challenge at the Scrapbook Chalet,the voting will be Wednesday night. I am happy with the way my canvas came out. I started off by painting the canvas, than I stamped a large lighthouse scene on to white card stock and than I colored and chalked the picture than I adhered that to the canvas with Memory Mount, put ribbon all around the picture so it looks like it's all in cased than from there I did the finally touches with the sky and the seagulls and my message to Paul for Valentine's Day, which read (You are my light, Happy Valentine's Day)this was put on a tag, decorated with ribbon and attached down in the corner so it does not look over powering. I had to do 2 Valentine's cards as well too, so I did one for friend and one for sister and they came out quit well, I was please with them as well. I was happy to finish these projects up today as I have some other things that I have to get done here in the house. The weather has been very cold today so I have been busy keep the old fire going in the fireplace and I guess tomorrown is going to be pretty much the same. I am glad I don't have to go anywhere. This was my day (Monday)

No comments: