Friday, February 2, 2007

Challenges

Will this week in the Scrapbook Survivor Challenge we have 2 cards to do and a canvas(wall decor) to do. Will the canvas is new to me. Oh, I did no say it has to be a theme of Valentine's but not neccessarily hearts and red and white and all that stuff. So I am doing my canvas in something with a bite of a lighthouse spin to it, I vision it all in my head I only hope it comes out the way I envision it. This is a good challenge for me as I am going to challenge myself to try for one of the slots on the Design Team for the Scrapbook Chalet. I will be doing a layout and also I will be doing my jewelry box for my altered item. This all has to be completed and to Laura by Febuary the 28th. These things that I have to do are part of the if you will the resume portion for the Design Team slot. My projects so far this week are coming along fine I am enjoying putting them together. Will I am off got things to do scraping to get done.

1 comment:

Queen Kathleen said...

I talked to Selina on the phone the other day and she asked me if I had scrapbooking supplies. We were talking about things to do when she comes to visit. I think we're going to decouppage something for one project.