Sunday, March 1, 2009

Long Time!!



Here we go again! It's been a month or more since I have updated...shame on me....I just do not where the time goes. We have had a few snow storms...oh yah! or oh yuck!...whatever one would perfect to say....me I just say I do not look forward to shoveling. This has been turly an old fashion winter...ones I remember as a child growing up. This was the last storm. I was up over my knees out on the decks, so you can imagine it took me awhile to shovel them off. Being retired you will always have something to do at home, if not inside out; whether it be winter or summer. I have one more I am going to upload. This is looking out from my doorsteps facing the driveway...what a view! I do have to say it really is pretty. Oh, guess what! today is the 1st of March and we are going to get another snow storm....only in Maine!



Drive way view....

No comments: