Saturday, March 7, 2009

Daylight Savings.....

I do have to say I like daylight savings but I don't like getting up at 2:30 in the morning and not being able to get back to sleep. Truly makes for a very long morning. I enjoy the extra time at night we get of light, but now I am getting itchy feet....I want to get outside and work my yard and see my flowers start popping up though the ground. The weather man says we have some warm weather coming starting tomorrow....I say count me in! I can handle some warmth. Next week I am going to start doing some "Spring cleaning" doesn't that sound exciting? I look back to see what I have done all winter and I got nothing done with my scrapbooking. I managed to get in allot of shoveling and more shoveling. The Hubs and I did some snowmobiling, something I have never done before in my life and I must say I truly enjoyed myself, ourselves and the company we kept in doing so. But now the time has come, I think it is time to put away the winter toys and think about getting the summer ones dusted off. Oh, I so hope the summer will be good to us. Only time will tell.

No comments: