Thursday, January 10, 2008

Quiet Day on the Lake

Today has been very quiet. I done a couple loads of laundry and than the day was all mine to do as I pleased and yes I had it all mapped out. I wanted to Scrap! I had a picture of Hannah that I wanted to use for this layout and I also wanted to try some whirl stencils I had purchased. So I started to get my supplies out and wouldn't you know my things are all over the place in the breezeway and down cellar, it seems like I spent half the morning running up and down just getting what I needed to get started. Will finally I managed to get started on my layout and I was making great head way right down to the finally touches and now I have to wait for my glitter to dry so I can add my flowers and that will finish the layout. This is a funky, blink, flowery and girly layout something most eight year old's love and especially with all the swirls in assorted colors. Will as you can see I did have a good day and oh I got some goodies in the mail that I had purchase from eBay. I have gotten allot of good scrapbooking deals off eBay the past month or so, it has been awesome. Well, thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you back soon.

1 comment:

Brook said...

I'm glad that you got some time to scrap! i can't wait to see your LO at the Shanty!