Tuesday, January 8, 2008

January Thaw

Today was such a beautiful day it had to be at least 45 degrees outside. Now this is good for January and believe me the snow was just melting away. Will I done some paper merging this morning, getting ready to do some more scrapping. I would like very much to enter a contest so I am getting my papers ready so I can at least start my projects. The contest ends the end of February so I want to get going on it. I have not felt that well today have ached allot and had to break down and take my pain pills so that kind of puts a damper on doing to much this afternoon I ended up lying on the couch my lower back ached so much and having a little nap. It's awful to get old. Oh well! There is another day and I have to take it that way and see how I feel. Will I just have to stop in and drop a few lines and keep you updated. This is all part of my resolution to myself in getting back too my blog and to my forums. I have especially missed my forums chatting with the ladies and they have been posting some great layouts in the galleries.

No comments: