Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Lunch Pail

Yes, I know what you are thinking I bought Paul a new lunch pail, nope he is still brown bagging it. This is a scrapping item that I am altering and I am doing it mostly in Cherry Arte the Kitty Lou line and it is coming out so cute. I so love this company's product the stamps are awesome as well. I will be doing some stamping soon, once I get my things all back down cellar and put away and my equipment sat up. My plan for this weekend if all goes well is to get organized in the cellar so I can have Marjean over and we can scrap. I have been scrap camping in the living room this winter so things have been pretty messed up in there. I need to get organized in more than one area here in the house. Well I am off to the Chalet to see what the girls are up too. Bye for now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i would like to see a picture of this lunch pail aunt judy :)