Saturday, April 7, 2007

Lazy Day


I have not accomplished much today other than a little ironing and a load of clothes. Like my title states "Lazy Day." I sit here typing thinking boy I should be in the living room working on a layout and I do have some good thoughts in my head too but just no mojo..............I hear Paul in the other room making them tired noises. You will never guess what he is doing, he is on eBay looking at headlight kits for the golf cart, I am telling you this thing is going to be his Cadillac its going to be unreal, I hope I am able to ride on it. Now I am going to show you one of his new accessories.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

my blog and I have gone private now thanks to the old bag my brother was dating...... I'll add you in as an invited reader. :)

Gaspegirl said...

I love those lazy days every now and again! I hope that it revived your energy:)