Tuesday, October 14, 2008

New Family Member

We have a new 8 week old baby girl in the Bilodeau Family. I must tell you it is not our family house hold it is our extended family and her name is Nautica. I have not seen her yet in person just pictures but I am looking forward to giving her big hugs and introducing her to her cousins. I just know Chester is going to give her a good sniffing and Sadie will more than likely just look at her maybe bark and want to get in my lap. Sadie is a Mama's girl. I can not get over how cute she is, got her little shirt on and I am sure it must have nautical print on it if I know my GF. Will I must abide you all a good night but I had to drop by with this photo and tell you about Nautica....I am always proud of new additions to the family whether they have 4 legs or 2. Hugs to you all.

No comments: