Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Halloween Card


I want to share this Spooktacular Halloween card with you. I did this one this afternoon. I use a miscellaneous blank card and K&Co. Halloween Black Dot pattern paper, my stamp was from G studio, ribbon from K&Co., the Spider Web how cute, this also has the spider attached, Jolee's Boutique's carries this particular one. I wanted to give my letters a little spook so I thought I would add some stickles which is like a glue with glitter already added but it drys very quickly, so I went with a bite of this. I use a wide variety of markers but with this particular card I happen to use Marvy LePlume which is great as they have two different type ends one is a brush end and the other is fine tip so it does getting the wide or the most finest of areas. My selection of adhesive is not of a wide range I use these two types most of the time, Kokuyo with dispenser and the double sided tape.

2 comments: