Sunday, October 19, 2008

Finally Fall Clean Up.............

Well, yesterday was a very productive day here at the Bilodeau Lodge. The air was crisp and the sun was warm but there was that chill in the air but the work still had to get done. I finished up with my cutting up the tomato plants and got that out of the way than proceed on with the lawn. I must admit my lawn has not been mowed in several weeks, first of all due to the very warm weather in August and all of rain in September and cold weather we had so it really did not grown much. We have a allot of Maple trees in the surrounding area of the driveway so you can just well imagine the acorns and all the fallen leaves down in the driveway, well I did do a little mowing and mulching and than proceed out front to do the lawn which faces the cove. Wow, my lawn was very long, me being a perfectionist when it comes to my lawn, will let's just say it took me several hours to cut and mulch it all up so I got the look I wanted. I like to be able to "T".....off my front lawn if I so choose too, which I have been know do so in the past. Well, today we are having a pot hole party.....here on Longfellow Lane. No, it not the type of party you think it's bring your own shovel, truck if you have one. Time to fix the holes in the road and believe me they do need attention. You know if people would just take there time in driving in the camp road it would be nice but this is just not the case and or course you have some that pot holes just don't bother them they hit them anyway.....I am glad I don't have there service bill. Will I must close for now and I will come back and chat again soon.............

No comments: