Sunday, September 21, 2008

Sunday.....on the road again!

Today started out as our usual Sunday up and off too church, will after we go to church than the gearing up starts...........on the road! Paul is on a mission and I am as well but it's not the same mission he is on mine is to go directly to Dunkin Donuts and his is to stop to the first "Yard Sale" sign he sees, will after about 3 stops too sales....I am puffing and blowing.....need that D&D on ice and he is hoping for another sign. Will I got my caffeine and they all got there breakfast(parents) and Paul and we are off too some yard sales and flea market..........Woohoo. Well, Paul got some great finds and I picked up a couple of antique's and a candy dish and I spent a total of $10.00 so I feel very good about my day.

No comments: