Tuesday, July 8, 2008

My Little Swimmers!

This was our weekend at the Holiday Inn in Waterville. The girls just loved the pool. Kelci could not get enough of it all and than Addie suddenly decided she had no fear and was off too, they so hated to have to get out. This is the weekend my family all meant in Waterville for Matthew's wedding, we had such an awesome time. We spent just a short amount of time at the reception as we promised the girls we would take them to Friendly's for ice creams and they are a little to young to party with the adults anyway and it was cold and damp and old Aunt Judy could not take the weather either she was aching allot that day. I love my girls. They are coming to visit me in a week..............I can not wait. Come on girls! The pool is open......

No comments: