Monday, July 21, 2008

The Girls!

Oh, my little girls came for a visit..............and I must say I did have a ball with them. They loved the pool and they did so awesome both of them. They wanted floaties on there arms and noodles and Addie went from the stairs over to the ladder while her mother was helping Kelci than of course when she realize what she had done you thought she was out at sea with the bloody scream she let out, Crystal swam over and bought her back. Kelci is the one with the princess crown on and Addie is the serious one. Crystal and I took the girls shopping and than we took them too Friendly's for lunch and they truly enjoyed this. I really can not tell you how much of a great time I did have with my niece Crystal and her daughters, they kept us both busy, of course I am thankful Addie still has a nap so I could get a little one in myself.......yes, I need it as well, not getting any younger and they proof that for sure. That 50 mark is coming faster than I want it too..........hehehe! Anyway I have to say I love my girls, all 3 of them..

1 comment:

Didi said...

SOunds like so much fuN!!! What cuties! Enjoy every minute...sounds like you are!