Monday, June 23, 2008

Busy Times

It has been very busy here at the Lodge. I have had so many irons in the fire lately and just can not seem to get my head above water. I have had plants sitting out in the yard for almost two weeks now and still have not gotten them planted. Time..........yes, I wish I had the mojo to go along with all the time but unfortunately my body gives out before my mind and time. I have been doing laundry all day today and ironing all morning.........gosh! I should have been someones maid. I think I am..........my own! You know I am my own enemy as I like things just so and that takes more time so therefore when one is so particular about things than it takes time.........right! Will I do have to say I have managed to get in some scrapping done at night just to unwind. I have managed to get done about 6 layouts and uploaded them to the gallery at Scrap Shanty. I have to tell you as well I found a new forum too that is nice and I am getting to know the ladies there as well and that is at Back Porch Memories. I have joined the kit club and I just received the June kit and it is awesome I can not wait to scrap some new layouts. Will I guess I have updated just a little but I do want to take some pictures once I get my plants all in so you can see my progress, so I will return and hopefully the plants will be in the ground.

No comments: