Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Winter Wonderland

Will this is what we have been doing lately. It truly is a Winter Wonderland here at our house. I do have to admitted though the scenery is beautiful. As I am typing this tonight we are getting more snow and the accumulation is to be about 12 inches, so I guess I will have to kept the old shine on the shovel. Late this afternoon I took Chester for a walk on the camp road and it was snowing big flakes and it was really so pretty, he was really enjoying it and I must say I was as well. I took this picture this morning before it started snowing and I took several of out front of the house facing the cove all of my shrubs are laid right over. Happy New Year! I almost forgot to give my wishes to you all. We are so blessed to have come into another year, we can only hope that things do change for the better in the world.

2 comments:

Katrina said...

WOW Judy! Your home is gorgeous and it does look like a winder wonderland there! I want to come visit!!!!!!!!

Emma said...

Beautiful snow! I miss snow, all we get is wind and rain!

Happy New Year to you too - may your wishes come true!