Monday, January 7, 2008

Shopping with Paul

Yesterday was a fairly good day for Paul so after church he felt like he wanted to do a little shopping at the Christmas Tree Shop and Big Lots. Well after Mass I have to make my usual stop at Dunkin Donuts for my ice coffee or my day is going no wear fast, so after getting all geared up with the caffeine we are off for a couple of hours of looking around for me and maybe picking up a few odds and ends. Well our first stop was the Christmas Tree Shop, bargains big time.....................do I need too say anymore. I picked up two very inexpensive comforters to put over my couch and love seat and they look really good. I have to tell you my living room set is over 20 years old but it still is in okay shape and I am not ready to purchase a new one yet, Chester is still a 5 year old baby and does pretty much what he wants. Well getting back to subject at hand great deal there than we moved on too Big Lots and Paul got a deal here he picked up 2 more lights for his work shop in the cellar. I am telling you he was just like a little boy in a candy store, all I could hear from him is "what lights" for 12.00 and there are only "2". If you girls don't know this these are the words of a man saying to his wife, I got to have them. Of course I never have ever said to Paul do you really think you need these........this is so not me. I love to see him have a place to play and enjoy himself and he does in his little workshop in the cellar. I do have to tell you I picked up these 3 little books with some wonderful sayings in them as well, one is for Sister, Friends and Mothers so last night I sat rid alto of them and they are awesome I must say. I will use them for some layouts that I will be making in the very near future and will post on my gallery. I have not made my gallery accessible yet as it is still under construction but it will be up and running very soon for all too see.

No comments: