Thursday, January 24, 2008

Busy Day at the Lodge

Well I've had a busy day have been trying to get some of my china tea cups and saucers washed up as well my bird collection. You know when you burn wood everything get very dusty quick and it makes for more work but the heat feel so good on them cold days. I did manage to get some laundry done and my dishwasher cleaned inside. Just so much too do with such a big home but I would not change it for nothing. I will confess through I do have a cleaning girl that does come in once a week but she does not clean these things I do them myself. I do have a very large bird collection and allot of china tea cups and saucers and I don't what anyone to handle those but me. Yes! dust collectors you may say, but will they are my dust collectors and I like them very much and this is why I am the only one that cleans them and I do it probably 3 to 4 times a year. I also have my Humel collection of about 6 pieces. Well I guess I have told you enough of my boring day. Will I did start a layout tonight which hopefully I will finish tomorrow. One thing I have decided is that I am going to move my desk back into the living room so I can scrap in there, I just can not get comfortable anywhere else in the house it's awful. I got more scrapping done when I had my desk in the living room and it seems I have not done much since I moved it out. I may sound like I am trying to justify moving it back in there, not really sure why I moved it out be honest with you but it going back and that's all there is too it.

No comments: