Sunday, October 28, 2007

My Guy

Check him out, he is My Guy! I am trying to get some of my layouts loaded into my blog as this is what I intended it to be for. I am still in the learning process of using the blog and changing things around and trying to add things, so if you stop by and see something new or missing it is just the operator doing her thing. Hehe...... Will I have to tell you all we went out on the town last night went over to Bill and Kim's house for a visit and meant her brother and a friend of hers from Bar Harbor, Diana very nice lady. We have a wonderful visit and than we headed out to the Calumet Club for the Halloween dance, Motor Bode was playing. I must say the music was the good old 70's so it was right up my alley they only thing was I was sitting right on top of the speakers. I still hear the music today.

1 comment:

Queen Kathleen said...

MOTOR Booty Affair?! I love them
! I think it was the same night of the party we went to because everyone kept saying that a lot of people were down the road!