Monday, July 9, 2007

Dog Bone Editor

I am not sure it you know it or not but I am the Editor or the Dog Bone Times. I have done to scrapbook layouts and they have been published. Bet you did not know I was important did you. I have show cased some of my close friends on my layouts and chatted about them. I will have some up and coming issues this fall. Summers for me are very busy you know with lounging around and just taking it a little easy, however I do take an occasional road trip with my Mom. Matter of fact we are about to take another in a couple of weeks, we are going up north for a few days, I love those trips, I get to see my little lady friends they are 3 and 2 and they are really good to me. Will I have to go now I am suppose to be in bed. Night again!

3 comments:

Queen Kathleen said...

Hahahahah!! Chester, that bone is almost as big as you are!! Have fun with Mama on your road trip!

Brook said...

That picture cracked me up!

Anonymous said...

That is so cool. I want to know all about it!