Thursday, June 7, 2007

Busy Days

Oh! my days have been so busy lately I just find it so hard to get caught up on things or even find time to get outside and play in my flower gardens. I have not scrapped in a couple of months now but I am sure I will get back to it in a short time it's just a matter of getting in a routine again for the summer months with Paul's Mom and Dad but it will all works out just find for us it always does. I have this saying, it's one my mother always used, "if there is a will they is a way". We got his little truck out of there garage and boy I am telling you he is one happy camper, he has wheels and gas and he can now drive on the camp road and do as he wishes, live is good for him. Albert's birthday is coming up on the 13th of June and he is going to be 90, isn't that great............and over all he is doing good. Will I find myself very tired tonight so I am off to bed to read for a little bit as I have to get up early in the morning, so good night for now.

1 comment:

Queen Kathleen said...

that's right! Albert's 90th Birthday! Cool!!!!!