Wednesday, April 4, 2007

I'm Ashamed

My title says it all. I am ashamed that I have not even scraped a thing yet this month, yes I know it's early but at least I have a thought, something on paper and I don't even have that yet. I will say we did buy a golf cart to use around the yard and to go and to the lake and back and forth to the camp, Paul has order all kinds of things for it, I guess he wants it to look like a Cadillac, I am not quiet sure. I will take some before and after pictures as one product he ordered is hup caps with SS on them, I believe that stands for Super Sport he he...and they are chrome....check it out, know this is a man talking, trying to promote the product so you will say yes lets order..........but you know you don't stand a chance or saying no it's almost it's almost like the odds of you winning the mega bucks. Well I am going to go and visit my scraping friends over at the Chalet so I will be back hopefully the next time with a few pictures or the golf cart and a project to share oh and I also have pictures to put on as well of the altered mini book I did for my dearest friend Queen Kathleen for her birthday, it came out so nice, she was so pleased and I was please with the turn out as well.

No comments: